Intel Developer Cloud gives developers access to Intel hardware,
including the latest Gaudi2 deep learning accelerator from Habana.
You can find the set of available instances on the Intel Developer Cloud service catalog.
Of course, this includes the Deep Learning Server powered by 8 Gaudi2 processors.
Follow these 5 easy steps to get access to the Intel Developer Cloud:
- You will first need to register and create an account.
- Once your account is created, you can Sign In and request access to the Gaudi2 instance.
- Click on the Cloud Management Console.
- In the console, select “Habana* Gaudi2 Deep Learning Server” and click “Launch Instance”. You may have to add your openSSH Public Key if you have not already added this to your profile.
- If you don’t have access you will see a “Request Instance” button; fill your details and click on “Request Instance” again.
That’s it, the Intel Developer Cloud will reach back to you when your instance is ready to launch. For a simple getting started to run a model quickly, you can follow the steps here.